SQLit

Default The spammer

If anyone is interested I sent a email to Yahoo and asked for his account to
be shut down.

They usually respond in 24 hours to me about these. The bozo will probably
just get another account and then we can send abuse mail to that ISP.

SQLit

"SQLit" wrote in message
If anyone is interested I sent a email to Yahoo and asked for his account

be shut down.

They usually respond in 24 hours to me about these. The bozo will

probably
just get another account and then we can send abuse mail to that ISP.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

It appears our team has received previous copies of the email you are
reporting. We do investigate each incident that is brought to our
attention and will, if appropriate, take corrective action as per our
Terms of Service (TOS). Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose
the action taken on another user's account with a third party. We are
not able to make exceptions to this rule.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Pop

"SQLit" wrote in message
If anyone is interested I sent a email to Yahoo and
asked for his account to
be shut down.

They usually respond in 24 hours to me about these.
The bozo will probably
just get another account and then we can send abuse
mail to that ISP.

Unless it's a Yahoo client, they probbly won't be able
to do much, but they CAN ban his address/es from using
their access ports, IF they want to.
Did you also get any spamvertised web sites into the
complaint? They're worth reporting too.

Luck!

Pop

~^Johnny^~

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
William Brown

John McGaw

SQLit wrote:
If anyone is interested I sent a email to Yahoo and asked for his account to
be shut down.

They usually respond in 24 hours to me about these. The bozo will probably
just get another account and then we can send abuse mail to that ISP.

I'll take it as read that you don't know how to track back postings. The
current deluge is not coming from Yahoo. The USENET postings are coming
from the Spanish ISP ono.com and if you will look at the list of names
in the "send money to" list you will find one consistent poster from
Spain in all of them (at least in the dozens I've bothered to check). If
you want to complain to someone (it won't do a bit of good but it might
make you feel better) send a complaint to about Señor
Perez in Valladolid.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Thanks to this spammer Tom Dacon Metalworking 10 August 3rd 05 10:34 PM
Reporting that Patio Furniture Spammer paghat Home Ownership 4 December 30th 04 02:39 PM
Reporting that Patio Furniture Spammer paghat Woodworking 4 December 30th 04 02:39 PM
SPAMMER Tom Storey Woodturning 2 November 23rd 04 03:07 AM
Spammer Gets 9 Years in Prison CoLonel Polyps Home Repair 6 November 6th 04 09:49 AM