John McGaw

SQLit wrote:
If anyone is interested I sent a email to Yahoo and asked for his account to
be shut down.

They usually respond in 24 hours to me about these. The bozo will probably
just get another account and then we can send abuse mail to that ISP.

I'll take it as read that you don't know how to track back postings. The
current deluge is not coming from Yahoo. The USENET postings are coming
from the Spanish ISP ono.com and if you will look at the list of names
in the "send money to" list you will find one consistent poster from
Spain in all of them (at least in the dozens I've bothered to check). If
you want to complain to someone (it won't do a bit of good but it might
make you feel better) send a complaint to about Seņor
Perez in Valladolid.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]