Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
C. Bailey

Default How to have warm feet without in-floor heat?

Every house I have ever owned had cold floors in the basement (even when
carpeted). The last house we bought does not have in-floor heat. The
basement is unfinished with the exception of being framed. We could pour
another 3" of concrete on the floor and put the right plumbing in the floor
for heat, but I am curious if there are simpler options (besides wearing
slippers).

Chris

Cold feet on home purchase? Warm them before closing Ablang Home Ownership 0 May 21st 05 04:06 AM
Warm wires Brian UK diy 3 May 16th 05 09:21 AM
Give Your Feet a Treat - electric radiant system Ablang Home Ownership 0 April 14th 05 06:12 AM
Why are homes measured in square feet? Elliott Plack, USAR Home Ownership 11 April 7th 05 05:05 PM
putting feet on mill? Rick Metalworking 8 August 13th 04 10:01 AM