Edwin Pawlowski

Default Any Easy Way to Unclog a Downspout? - Gutter.gif (0/1)

"jim evans" wrote in message
I'm including a tiny gif. Given it's smaller that many signature
files I see attached I'm hoping this trivial violation of the not
binary rule.

Any other suggestions?

jim

I suggest you follow the rules instead of being a hypocrite. You think it
is OK to post a binary file here yet you complain about a question on an
automobile is off topic. Hey, why don't you volunteer to be the group
moderator?

Hopkins

Ya know, downspouts are detachable. Even if it's riveted together you
can put them back together with some of those short hex-head screws.

The fact that you can't run a snake all the way through suggests you
need to take part of the downspout apart. If you can figure how far
down the snake reaches before stopping you'll have an idea of where the
clog is.

Phisherman

If the garden hose does not do the trick, use a snake (auger).
Hopkins

I don't have to use screws to
reassemble. I can use pop-rivits. That's what's there now.

Yeah, that's just as easy but not everyone has one of those. You could
just drill out the rivits that are in there now to avoid mangling the
downspouts.

G Henslee

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"jim evans" wrote in message

I'm including a tiny gif. Given it's smaller that many signature
files I see attached I'm hoping this trivial violation of the not
binary rule.

Any other suggestions?

jim

I suggest you follow the rules instead of being a hypocrite. You think it
is OK to post a binary file here yet you complain about a question on an
automobile is off topic. Hey, why don't you volunteer to be the group
moderator?

His baby sitter took his web site away.

He will mould the easy carrot and help it without its hair. It can attack cosmetic stickers outside the long solid shore, whilst Julieta nearly teases them too. [email protected] UK diy 0 January 1st 04 12:08 AM
easy laminate flooring ? josepea UK diy 3 December 30th 03 03:24 PM
easy to do dnbee Home Repair 0 August 4th 03 10:26 PM
Sears/OSH Easy Living paint okay? Terry Carroll Home Repair 3 July 2nd 03 02:27 AM