loofan

Default whirlpool ultimate 2 washer bearing squealing

My washer was squealing and wouldn't spin freely. I suspect bearing
problem. Any clues as to how to replace bearing?

--
loofan
loofan's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=26

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

whirlpool ultimate 2

Model#?

http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html
Some model# helps.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

loofan

Model LSQ8243HQ0
Serial CJ3655878

--
loofan
loofan's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=26
View this thread: http://www.homeplot.com/showthread.php?t=56278

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

A direct drive style WLP top load washer.

Some access helps for a peek....
http://www.applianceaid.com/procedures.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/dd_lidswitch.html

Some common won't spin trouble makers....
http://www.applianceaid.com/direct-nospin.html

There are bearings and seals in the drive tube, they don't often give
much trouble and require dismantling most of the washer, a breakdown of
the bearings...
http://www.applianceaid.com/images/ddbasebrkdn2.JPG

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

loofan wrote:
Model LSQ8243HQ0
Serial CJ3655878

--
loofan

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:55:55 AM UTC-7, loofan wrote:
My washer was squealing and wouldn't spin freely. I suspect bearing
problem. Any clues as to how to replace bearing?

--
loofan
loofan's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=26
View this thread: http://www.homeplot.com/showthread.php?t=56278

Hi, to guide you on your problem here is the quick guide video tutorial for replacing you washer tub bearing http://www.frontloadbearings.com/whi...washer-videos/

If you are looking for a full range of bearings and seal sets available for your front load washing machines and save more money.

The kit includes 1 front bearing, 1 rear bearing, 1 front seal on a price of $79.95

Free USPS priority mail on all orders. Free USPS two day priority mail shipping

Just check it out on their site at http://www.frontloadbearings.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2014 8:46 PM, wrote:
[...]

We had Stucco Site, then Homeowners Hub, and now
homeplot? Wow, everyone loves to spam usenet.

I hope the 2005 guy buys all his parts from you.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Problem with Whirlpool washer daler Home Repair 5 February 4th 05 12:37 AM
whirlpool washer Sioux Home Ownership 0 January 12th 05 07:08 PM
trenching and other uses of a high pressure washer Jer Home Repair 5 November 18th 04 08:59 PM
Whirlpool Duet Washer Problems? Coop Home Repair 7 July 12th 04 07:08 PM
Whirlpool Washer Problem. TURTLE Home Repair 7 March 22nd 04 07:10 PM