Alan Smithee

Default DIY Home Mosquito Control Systems IDEAS

I'm interested in hearing any ideas about mosquito control from those who
have made their own control systems. Foggers, zappers, traps, sprays,
lotions etc. Things that work well but for other reasons don't appear as
commercial products. Something I can build/make/cook myself in other words.
Thx. I remember being out at the lake one summer and an old guy was swatting
mosquitoes and collecting them in a pile. I think he eventually made a balm
out of the carcases. He claimed it was a great repellent, then again he
might have just been crazy.

CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Alan Smithee wrote:
I'm interested in hearing any ideas about mosquito control from those who
have made their own control systems. Foggers, zappers, traps, sprays,
lotions etc. Things that work well but for other reasons don't appear as
commercial products. Something I can build/make/cook myself in other words.
Thx. I remember being out at the lake one summer and an old guy was swatting
mosquitoes and collecting them in a pile. I think he eventually made a balm
out of the carcases. He claimed it was a great repellent, then again he
might have just been crazy.

Theres always bats.

--
Respectfully,