Default vertical blinds wont turn HELP!

my problem is that just one vertical blind will not turn when i pull
the cord and its pretty annoying, and ruins the look of the whole set.
I think the issue is linked to the plastic clip that holds the blind up
to the track.

so has anyone had this same issue?

if so does anyone know a way to fix it?

any help is greatly appriciated...

thanks

nospambob

Couple of times a blind would overlap an adjacent slat and when the
cord was pulled the plastic clip would slip its cog and become
misaligned. Trying to force it back necessitated returning the entire
header to the store for repair. Our vendor was Three Day Blinds and
they stood behind their product. HTH.

On 21 Jul 2005 08:59:32 -0700, wrote:

my problem is that just one vertical blind will not turn when i pull
the cord and its pretty annoying, and ruins the look of the whole set.
I think the issue is linked to the plastic clip that holds the blind up
to the track.

so has anyone had this same issue?

if so does anyone know a way to fix it?

any help is greatly appriciated...

thanks

Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
my problem is that just one vertical blind will not turn when i pull
the cord and its pretty annoying, and ruins the look of the whole set.
I think the issue is linked to the plastic clip that holds the blind up
to the track.

so has anyone had this same issue?

if so does anyone know a way to fix it?

any help is greatly appriciated...

thanks

I think one meant to say one vane or slat will not move when I rotate the
slats.

Common problem. There is a gear in the headrail. Yours has slipped by one
click. Open the slats to fully open using the tilt control or wand. Grasp
the plastic hanger of the mis-aligned slat between the thumb and index
finger and twist in the direction it needs to move to align with all the
other slats. You should hear one click as it snaps back into place.

This problem occurs when a sweeper, pet or broom gets tangled in the vanes.
It also occurs when people traverse the blinds with the slats not tilted to
fully open.

Best wishes,

Colbyt