Default Alvis Spray On Siding?

I see some old posts on this product dating back to 2003 so they
managed to stay in business with the same name up until 2005. Can
anyone add to the 2003 posts? Back then nobody had any first hand
experience with the product.

Never mind. I found the answer

http://www.wsbtv.com/money/4531805/detail.html#

Stay away from it.

Never mind. I found the answer

http://www.wsbtv.com/money/4531805/detail.html#

Stay away from it.

Berkshire Bill

wrote in message
oups.com...
I see some old posts on this product dating back to 2003 so they
managed to stay in business with the same name up until 2005. Can
anyone add to the 2003 posts? Back then nobody had any first hand
experience with the product.

Follow the URL
http://www.bestfranchiseopportunitie...AlvisSpray.asp if
you are interested. I took a chance on a Section Eight project we have.
The tenants destroy this stuff easily, of course they can destroy concrete
as well. The franchise that did the work touched up the job once but it's
now a terrible mess thanks to the tenants. My only option now is to tear it
off and just do vinyl siding every five to eight years. There are probably
100 vinyl installers to one Alvis installer.

Bill