Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dan_Musicant

Default Wheelbarrow tire goes flat

I've had to reinflate it a few times already and it's only about 4 years
old. Not every time, but it seems like after 6-12 months, it's flat. I'm
looking whistfully at Harbor Freight ads for a 10" wheel for $5 (don't
know if mine's 10", though!).

It's a Union Made (I think that's the brand), the big one (6 foot?). Is
there something I can do to make it not leak? I use one of those plastic
valve caps already. Thanks.

Dan

Wheelbarrow Tire Pressure SQLit Home Repair 14 June 10th 05 07:32 AM
How to get wheelbarrow tire back on rim m Ransley Home Repair 12 April 28th 05 04:21 AM
OT.. flat tire. Robatoy Woodworking 0 February 17th 05 06:14 AM
Preventing leaks in toy balls using Fix a Flat BeyerIII Home Repair 3 April 4th 04 04:26 AM
Can something be TOO flat ? Alan Rothenbush Metalworking 29 January 29th 04 08:44 PM