Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Green growth on North Side of new roof?

I had a new roof put on three years ago, and spent the extra money to
get the 50 year top of the line product. The work was great, the roof
looks great... except in one area in the front of our house where one
soffet overhangs about 5 feet of roof from the room below. This is on
the north side. We've even cut back the bigger trees last year so
nothing is overhanging the house.

So how do I rid myself of this green growth. It's almost microscopic,
and not moss. It could be a green mold maybe? But should I try
bleach or boraxo or what? I have a 2300 psi washer, but I know that
this would be a no-no. Ideas?

Mike

Black growth on roof [email protected] Home Repair 6 May 12th 05 11:13 PM
flat roof leak, eek! Ben Gold Home Repair 11 April 3rd 05 03:44 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
OT - Gunner Quote Cliff Huprich Metalworking 183 January 27th 04 09:20 AM
Flat Roof Side Window Gary Holt UK diy 1 October 6th 03 07:49 PM