Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RD

Default well pump cycling too fast

My well pump seems to be cycling on and off about every 48 sec. It
appears to cycle off at 50 psi then the guage falls to about 32 psi whn
it kicks on again. This happens even when the water supply to the rest
of the house is shut off. I'm concerned that this will burn out my
well pump. Any help is appreciated.

Could it be the air bladder in my tank? I have a Amtrol Well-x-Trol
203 tank. How much is this likely to cost if I have to replace or
repair?

Thanks,
RD