HvacTech2

Hi Robert11, hope you are having a nice day

On 01-Jul-05 At About 08:54:42, Robert11 wrote to All
Subject: What Is An "ECO" Switch ?

R From: "Robert11"

R Came across the term "ECO" switch while reading up on furnace
R controls. Web search doesn't provid the answer, or one I coulds find.

R Anyone know what ECO stands for, and what type of switch it
R presumably is ?

it stands for Emergency Cut Off. it is a safety device. it can be a hood
spillover or a high temp safety.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail
HvacTech2

Hi Joseph, hope you are having a nice day

On 01-Jul-05 At About 17:24:39, Joseph Meehan wrote to All

JM From: "Joseph Meehan"

JM Economy mode? Maybe with it off the fan is on full time? I really
JM don't know.

here you go again Mr. Meehan Please stop trying to answer what you don't
know.

JM I'll bet you would have a better chance of getting a good answer if
JM you tell us what make model and year furnace you are looking at and
JM does it have an A/C included?

Or maybe if you actually knew what he was talking about.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... "I bought instant water but I don't know what to add..."- s.w.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail
HvacTech2

Hi Joseph, hope you are having a nice day

On 01-Jul-05 At About 20:06:26, Joseph Meehan wrote to All

JM From: "Joseph Meehan"

JM HvacTech2 wrote:
Hi Joseph, hope you are having a nice day

On 01-Jul-05 At About 17:24:39, Joseph Meehan wrote to All Subject:
What Is An "ECO" Switch ?

JM From: "Joseph Meehan"

JM Economy mode? Maybe with it off the fan is on full time? I really
JM don't know.

here you go again Mr. Meehan Please stop trying to answer what you
don't know.

-= HvacTech2 =-

JM Thank you for your thoughtful courteous helpful advice.

You are quite welcome. If you would stop trying to answer these questions I
would be a lot more polite But you insist on giving out the wrong answers
again and again

-= HvacTech2 =-

... "My neighbor has a circular driveway... He can't get out."- s.w.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail
Robert11

Default What Is An "ECO" Switch ?

Came across the term "ECO" switch while reading up on furnace controls.
Web search doesn't provid the answer, or one I coulds find.

Anyone know what ECO stands for, and what type of switch it
presumably is ?

Thanks,
B.

G Henslee

Robert11 wrote:
Came across the term "ECO" switch while reading up on furnace controls.
Web search doesn't provid the answer, or one I coulds find.

Anyone know what ECO stands for, and what type of switch it
presumably is ?

Thanks,
B.

Energy Cutoff Device - Safety device no doubt..

Joseph Meehan

Robert11 wrote:
Came across the term "ECO" switch while reading up on furnace
controls. Web search doesn't provid the answer, or one I coulds find.

Anyone know what ECO stands for, and what type of switch it
presumably is ?

Thanks,
B.

Economy mode? Maybe with it off the fan is on full time? I really
don't know.

I'll bet you would have a better chance of getting a good answer if you
tell us what make model and year furnace you are looking at and does it have
an A/C included?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Joseph Meehan

HvacTech2 wrote:
Hi Joseph, hope you are having a nice day

On 01-Jul-05 At About 17:24:39, Joseph Meehan wrote to All

JM From: "Joseph Meehan"

JM Economy mode? Maybe with it off the fan is on full time? I
JM really don't know.

here you go again Mr. Meehan Please stop trying to answer what you
don't know.

-= HvacTech2 =-

Thank you for your thoughtful courteous helpful advice.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Hound Dog

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
Robert11 wrote:
Came across the term "ECO" switch while reading up on furnace
controls. Web search doesn't provid the answer, or one I coulds find.

Anyone know what ECO stands for, and what type of switch it
presumably is ?

Thanks,
B.

Economy mode? Maybe with it off the fan is on full time? I really
don't know.

If you don't know, then why even add a post?