Default Looking for preservative for cedar siding

I am looking for opinions on a Stain/preservative for Cedar siding
called: TWP(Total Wood Preservative) by Gemini Coatings. I live in
the Ozarks of Arkansas and this product has been recommended by a
number of builders/home owners who have cedar homes in the area.

Before hearing about this I was considering other products like
Sikkens and Flood.

Any comments about this product or anything better will be
appreciated.
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

I can't speak to this product or the other's you mention. I can say I've
used Penofin in the past with great results.
I've got it on a cedar garden bench for about 3 years not and it still looks
great. I've also treated a log cabin in the mtns
of NM with it and so far after 4 years, still looks great. YMMV of course.
Cheers,
cc