Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greg M

Default Neighbor problem - dog mess

"Richard" wrote in message
news
My neighbor is letting his dog use my front yard as his personal toilet.
He leaves his bombs there all the time. Even IF he picked them up
afterwards, I don't think I like the idea of him walking his dog across my
front yard. What's wrong with his yard?

Any tactful ways of dealing with this, obviously, rude person? I'm
thinking of collecting a week's worth of bombs and then knocking on his
door and handing them to him and say something like "Here - you left these
in my yard".

Didn't you say tactful? I'd try talking to him first.

Greg M