Ron in NY

Default TROL-A-TEMP ZONE DAMPER MOTOR NEEDED

Hi All,

I just tested my non-functional zone damper motor according the the
manufacturer's instructions, and it is bad. It closes but will not open. It is a
Trol-a-Temp motor in the orange housing. Does anyone on the web supply these
motors at a reasonable price ???

RON
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Greg O

"Ron in NY" wrote in message
Hi All,

I just tested my non-functional zone damper motor according the the
manufacturer's instructions, and it is bad. It closes but will not open.
It is a
Trol-a-Temp motor in the orange housing. Does anyone on the web supply
these
motors at a reasonable price ???

Good luck!
As I posted before, you will need to find an understanding HVAC company to
get you one.
Greg

Ron in NY

"Greg O" wrote:

Good luck!
As I posted before, you will need to find an understanding HVAC company to
get you one.
Greg

I found one direct from the original manufacturer---Trolex--They are still in
business.

RON
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Spinkler system- zone 1 wont shut off Senin Home Repair 2 May 18th 05 06:02 PM
Zone Valves [email protected] UK diy 3 January 18th 05 11:39 AM
Balancing a separate Conservatory heating zone Mary Hinge UK diy 6 November 26th 04 07:35 PM
Heat Functional, But Heating Zones Not? Jim Home Repair 5 February 19th 04 10:20 PM
Help - one zone not heating - Oil Fire Heat base board. sams Home Repair 17 January 6th 04 04:27 PM