Senin

Default Spinkler system- zone 1 wont shut off

I have a 6 zone spinkler system-- only 3 are being used. Zone 1 comes
on first and is suppose to shut off for zone 2 and zone 3. Zone 1 does
not shut off when zone 2 runs or when zone 3 runs. It finally shuts
off when zone 3 is done. In other words, zone 1 runs for the length of
the watering, while zone 2 and zone 3 take their respective turns. Any
suggestion on how to approach this?

I don't know the name of the spinkler system. I moved in 2 years ago.
Their appears to be a door to the controller that was removed. I
assume the brand name was on the door because it is not on the main
frame. It is a tan plastic with 12 round dials to set things (2 dials
for each station-- one for duration and one for days).

Tony Hwang

Senin wrote:

I have a 6 zone spinkler system-- only 3 are being used. Zone 1 comes
on first and is suppose to shut off for zone 2 and zone 3. Zone 1 does
not shut off when zone 2 runs or when zone 3 runs. It finally shuts
off when zone 3 is done. In other words, zone 1 runs for the length of
the watering, while zone 2 and zone 3 take their respective turns. Any
suggestion on how to approach this?

I don't know the name of the spinkler system. I moved in 2 years ago.
Their appears to be a door to the controller that was removed. I
assume the brand name was on the door because it is not on the main
frame. It is a tan plastic with 12 round dials to set things (2 dials
for each station-- one for duration and one for days).

Hi,
Has the system run like this since you moved in?
If so, run time per zone setting may be set differently.
Or the controller is bad.(then you could move Zone 1 to other unused
zone I guess)
Tony
Senin

No, it is only recently that this has happened. I would love to move
it to another zone, if I hat the skill. lol