Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default BATHROOM TILE GROUT CRACKING

I will try to be more specific about problem. These are 6x8 " tiles
installed on new primed 1/2" plywood on 16" studs above the new tub.
Corners are caulked. There are hairline cracks about 25% of the area.
I noticed these about a month or two after job was done. (about 2
years) Have never used the shower because of the cracks. I maybe could
spray silicone sealer on the walls but don't want to take a chance.
Wondering what I should do.

BATHROOM TILE CRACKING [email protected] Home Repair 3 June 21st 05 10:09 PM
tile grout options pinya Home Repair 9 February 22nd 05 09:21 PM
Bathroom TIle Grout - How to make color the same? Les Home Repair 2 August 11th 04 12:15 PM
Minor Shower Tile Grout Cracking Fix (see pictures) Clocker Home Repair 12 June 19th 04 08:39 PM
Minor Shower Tile Grout Cracking Fix (see pictures) Clocker Home Repair 2 June 18th 04 11:27 AM