Kee

Default laminate flooring

is it better to remove the baseboard and reinstall it after flooring is
done? or leave the baseboard there and install quater rounds after flooring
is done?

also what kind of transition moulding would you use at a glass sliding door
panel?

Edwin Pawlowski

"Kee" wrote in message
is it better to remove the baseboard and reinstall it after flooring is
done? or leave the baseboard there and install quater rounds after
flooring
is done?

also what kind of transition moulding would you use at a glass sliding
door
panel?

I removed the baseboard and I think it does a better job and has better
appearance as the baseboard would look squished otherwise. Mark the bb so
it can easily go back in the same place after you paint or varnish it.

I used a pre-finished molding that the company could provide. I used
www.mannington.com engineered wood in my family room and hall. Years ago,
I used www.wilsonart.com for the stairs. Both are good products.