Stormin Mormon

Default Cleanssing Shmokers tebakko flim

Folks, some goofy thing is going on. I'm really sorry if everyone has been
helping me out, and I can't see the stupid messages. I looked all through my
news filters, and can't see any thing blocking. So, here goes again, with
yet another apology.

A couple friends of mine smoke. I know, nasty habit and they ought to both
quit. And in
the minivan with the two little girls in carseats, too. I know, they oughta
not do that.

Anyhow, we might be working on the minivan some time in a couple weeks. I'd
suggested doing some cleaning while we do the other work.

What is a good way to clean cigarette film off of windows, upholstery,
plastic, carpets, small girls, steering wheel, car seats, etc?

When I got my grand mother's TV, I used pine cleaner and warm water. Wonder
if simple green does the job? Any other products which work, and are safe
around kids?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Maybe you killfiltered youself for the obscenity your 'dogs religion'
contains? Respect for women does not include making them second, third,
forth and fifth class subs
Your religions founder was a liar, and since satan is the father of all
lies....well, you get the rest.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
[...]

Stormin Mormon

You are so incorrect, I don't know where to begin. Actually, everything you
wrote was in correct. Except Satan being the father of lies.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in
message ...
Maybe you killfiltered youself for the obscenity your 'dogs religion'
contains? Respect for women does not include making them second, third,
forth and fifth class subs
Your religions founder was a liar, and since satan is the father of all
lies....well, you get the rest.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.

Doug Miller

In article , "Stormin Mormon" wrote:
You are so incorrect, I don't know where to begin. Actually, everything you
wrote was in correct. Except Satan being the father of lies.

Just one question for ya: have you ever read "Doctrine and Covenants"?

--
Regards,

Stormin Mormon

I've read parts of it. Not sure if I've read the entire book. Made good
reading, I enjoyed it, and felt the Spirit while I read.

We use D and C once in awhile in church. It is one of the three books in the
LDS "triple combination".

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
Just one question for ya: have you ever read "Doctrine and Covenants"?

--
Regards,

Doug Miller

In article , "Stormin Mormon" wrote:
I've read parts of it. Not sure if I've read the entire book. Made good
reading, I enjoyed it, and felt the Spirit while I read.

We use D and C once in awhile in church. It is one of the three books in the
LDS "triple combination".

You oughta read the whole thing. I was a bit surprised, to say the least, by
some of its contents.

--
Regards,

Oscar_Lives

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You are so incorrect, I don't know where to begin. Actually, everything
you
wrote was in correct. Except Satan being the father of lies.

Mormon is a goddamned cult.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in
message ...
Maybe you killfiltered youself for the obscenity your 'dogs religion'
contains? Respect for women does not include making them second, third,
forth and fifth class subs
Your religions founder was a liar, and since satan is the father of all
lies....well, you get the rest.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.

Stormin Mormon

Consise. Incorrect.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

Mormon is a goddamned cult.

Doug Miller

In article , "Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Consise. Incorrect.

Were you aware that your church teaches that "God has a body of flesh and
bone, as tangible as man's"?

--
Regards,

SteveB

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Consise. Incorrect.

Were you aware that your church teaches that "God has a body of flesh and
bone, as tangible as man's"?

--
Regards,
Doug Miller

Most Mormons don't have a clue as to what their church stands for, what it
believes, or the teachings. They just blindly follow to get the societal
benefits.

Steve

Stormin Mormon

The LDS church has a series of six "investigator lessons". During which
time, the basic teachings of the church are given. Before baptism, a
different set of missionaries interviews the candidate to see if s/he
understands the committments. After baptism, there are a series of new
member lessons.

Every Sunday is a three hour block of meetings. We make great efforts to be
sure that every LDS member (who's old enough to read, and often who aren't)
have the scriptures. And a copy of the sunday school or adult lesson book
that is presently in use.

We also have church magazines, (Ensign for adults, New Era for teens, and
Friend for kids) church news paper, and an assortment of home meetings. Such
as monday Family Home Evening, and friday Date Night.

What evidence do you have that "most Mormons don't have a clue"?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"SteveB" wrote in message

Most Mormons don't have a clue as to what their church stands for, what it
believes, or the teachings. They just blindly follow to get the societal
benefits.

Steve

Stormin Mormon

Were you aware that this has been taught for many many years?

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://library.lds.org/nxt/gateway.d...es/Ensign/1986
..htm/ensign%20november%201986%20.htm/the%20father%20son%20an
d%20holy%20ghost.htm

has a length of 140 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 24 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/bmul4
--

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Were you aware that your church teaches that "God has a body of flesh and
bone, as tangible as man's"?

--
Regards,

Hopkins

well, since you can see messages now, you can quit posting this ****ing
'smoke film' bull**** every day.

Stormin Mormon

You didn't notice?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Hopkins" wrote in message
ups.com...
well, since you can see messages now, you can quit posting this ****ing
'smoke film' bull**** every day.

G Henslee

Stormin Mormon wrote:

What evidence do you have that "most Mormons don't have a clue"?

YOU. Take this horse**** elsewhere Young. This is by no means, the
place for it.
Stormin Mormon

Please go back a few messages, you might want to yell at whoever it was
that started the subject.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

What evidence do you have that "most Mormons don't have a clue"?

YOU. Take this horse**** elsewhere Young. This is by no means, the
place for it.

Doug Miller

In article , cayoung61-
says...
I've been LDS for fifteen years. Yes, I'd heard this.

And you don't find anything odd about it? You see, most of believe that
God is a being of pure spirit, without a physical body of any sort.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Were you aware that your church teaches that "God has a body of flesh

and
bone, as tangible as man's"?

Stormin Mormon

And God made man in his own image. Somehow, I don't think I look like a
nebulous ball of gas.

There's a lot of things human brains can't understand. That's one of them.
But the Spirit of the Lord bears witness to the truth of the LDS church, and
the LDS teachings. That's good enough for me.

"most of" folks in Jesus day didn't believe he was the messiah. The Jews
still don't.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , cayoung61-
says...
I've been LDS for fifteen years. Yes, I'd heard this.

And you don't find anything odd about it? You see, most of believe that
God is a being of pure spirit, without a physical body of any sort.

SteveB

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , cayoung61-
says...
I've been LDS for fifteen years. Yes, I'd heard this.

And you don't find anything odd about it? You see, most of believe that
God is a being of pure spirit, without a physical body of any sort.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Were you aware that your church teaches that "God has a body of flesh

and
bone, as tangible as man's"?

Lemme ask one question, and I am going to quit this discussion.

Prophet Joseph Smith said that he had a revelation that informed him that it
was REQUIRED that a man have more than one wife to enter Heaven.

Then, when the US Government told Utah that they must renounce polygamy as a
condition for statehood, they did.

My question is this: If Mormons believe what they believe, why did they
abandon a cornerstone of their beliefs in order to obtain something they
wanted from the US Government? Why didn't they just form their own country,
or stick to their beliefs?

Steve

Stormin Mormon

I'd have to do some research to find out of the LDS church taught that
plural marriage was required for exaltation (which is different than the
"heaven" which most Christians teach).

As I remember the proclaimation, it was required at that time to comply with
the secular laws of the land. Personally, I woulda thought it a good idea to
tell the US Gov to stay out of the Mormons business. Guess I'll never be
prophet. I woulda liked to see Utah as not part of the USA. Like many Indian
reservations aren't sorta part of the US.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"SteveB" wrote in message

Lemme ask one question, and I am going to quit this discussion.

Prophet Joseph Smith said that he had a revelation that informed him that it
was REQUIRED that a man have more than one wife to enter Heaven.

Then, when the US Government told Utah that they must renounce polygamy as a
condition for statehood, they did.

My question is this: If Mormons believe what they believe, why did they
abandon a cornerstone of their beliefs in order to obtain something they
wanted from the US Government? Why didn't they just form their own country,
or stick to their beliefs?

Steve

Stormin Mormon

Any ideas on removin\g shmokerz flim?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Doug Miller

In article , "Stormin Mormon" wrote:
And God made man in his own image. Somehow, I don't think I look like a
nebulous ball of gas.

There's a lot of things human brains can't understand. That's one of them.

It's pretty easy to understand, though, that Mormon teaching regarding the
nature of God is in direct contradiction to the teachings of Christianity.

But the Spirit of the Lord bears witness to the truth of the LDS church, and
the LDS teachings. That's good enough for me.

The truth of the LDS church according to the book of Mormon holds that the New
World natives fought with steel weapons, and cultivated honeybees, prior to
the arrival of Columbus.

Archaeological evidence indicates the contrary.

--
Regards,

G Henslee

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Please go back a few messages, you might want to yell at whoever it was
that started the subject.

You incessantly 'duplicate-posting' bozo. If you didn't think that
lds/moromon crap in your sig would do nothing more than invoke
off-top[ic discussion and flames you wouldn't stick in there. You're a
common usenet troll, and a lousy one at that.

Now be a good martyr - FOAD.

equalizer

On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:00:08 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Any ideas on removin\g shmokerz flim?

Pray to Jayyyyyyzes to perform a miracle and remove it. Or, just pray
that a Christian priest doesn't pork your kid up the ass. Oh yeah --
those aren't Christians, they're Catholics. My bad.........
Stormin Mormon

Jesus wasn't very popular with the religious authorities of his day. Just
cause a teaching is popular doesn't mean it's correct.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
There's a lot of things human brains can't understand. That's one of them.

It's pretty easy to understand, though, that Mormon teaching regarding the
nature of God is in direct contradiction to the teachings of Chrisianity.

HeyBub

KLS wrote:

Yeah, kinda like Rick Santorum might be surprised by some of the
inconsistencies in the Bible, if he'd bother to read the whole thing
(he admits he hasn't, and yet he uses it to flog his conservative,
orthodox Catholic religious agenda, the only part of which is remotely
acceptable to me is his focus on helping the poor).

What the Bible says is almost irrelevant. What the Bible MEANS is the
operative condition. Often God didn't say what He meant and sometimes He
didn't mean what He said.

In the Catholic tradition, meanings in the Bible are determined by the
Church as an institution. So Santorum - or any Catholic - has no particular
obligation to actually read the Bible.

======
Continuing...

In the non-Catholic tradition, the individual - assisted by the Holy
Spirit - is responsible for interpretation and should spend as much time
studying as is possible.

In the Jewish tradition, the mechanism for interpretation is built in to the
scripture. It does take, however, some amount of study to deduce these
interpretative methodologies ("General to Specific," "Specific to General,"
etc.). Sort of like law school.

=======
More continue...

These differing techniques often yield the same answer ("Thou shall not
murder"). But sometimes the results differ. For example, abortion.

The Catholic tradition says "no" to abortion. Period.

Mainstream non-Catholic tradition is institutionally silent.

Jewish tradition says "maybe, it depends."

Stormin Mormon

At least someone adressed the issue of cleaning the minivan.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus