ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Maybe you killfiltered youself for the obscenity your 'dogs religion'
contains? Respect for women does not include making them second, third,
forth and fifth class subs
Your religions founder was a liar, and since satan is the father of all
lies....well, you get the rest.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Folks, some goofy thing is going on. I'm really sorry if everyone has been
helping me out, and I can't see the stupid messages. I looked all through

my
news filters, and can't see any thing blocking. So, here goes again, with
yet another apology.

A couple friends of mine smoke. I know, nasty habit and they ought to both
quit. And in
the minivan with the two little girls in carseats, too. I know, they

oughta
not do that.

Anyhow, we might be working on the minivan some time in a couple weeks.

I'd
suggested doing some cleaning while we do the other work.

What is a good way to clean cigarette film off of windows, upholstery,
plastic, carpets, small girls, steering wheel, car seats, etc?

When I got my grand mother's TV, I used pine cleaner and warm water.

Wonder
if simple green does the job? Any other products which work, and are safe
around kids?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus