Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default >> Need advice for building a half-wall with countertop

Hello everyone. Recently I had a posting on here about building a
temporary wall. Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I am finding
out what I really need is called a "half-wall" with a counter top.
Basically identical to that is seen in the picture I have included (
http://images.scrippsweb.com/DIY/200...r105_1cc_e.jpg ). I have
no idea how to even begin. I also have hardwood floors so I would like
it if I can install this without really damaging them in case I want to
remove the wall at some later date. Thank you very very much for your
help. I am a newbie at home improvement and I am being told this is a
very easy job. Thank you.

Basement framing advice - 16 vs 24 inch stud wall [email protected] Home Ownership 1 January 25th 05 08:21 PM
Party Wall notice: Advice sought on surveyors JL UK diy 14 January 7th 05 04:42 PM
Advice sought - Removal of Stud wall & planning permission etc. Haircut UK diy 4 December 12th 04 09:11 AM
wall advice ferlin husky Home Repair 4 March 15th 04 07:27 PM
Wall falling down? Alex UK diy 8 August 29th 03 10:54 AM