Beeper

Default stone facing concrete block

I have some steps formed out of concrete block. I would like to face the
block with stone. What mixture of mortar should I use? Any and all helpful
hints for this project would be appreciated.

No

Check out the quickrete site for stone veneer instructions. Mortar mix
should be thick enough to stick to back of stone and not run off. Wet the
block first to keep it from sucking the moisture out of the mortar.

http://www.quikrete.com/diy/Brickand...neerWalls.html