nighthawk

Default Carpet

Hello, can anyone help,There's a area of my carpet that's starting to thin
can i repair that spot? with a piece of extra carpet that i have from the
installation?

Thx

Joseph Meehan

nighthawk wrote:
Hello, can anyone help,There's a area of my carpet that's starting to
thin can i repair that spot? with a piece of extra carpet that i have
from the installation?

Sure, but remember that all the carpet has started to thin so no matter
where you make the cut for the replacement the carpet next to the patch is
going to look worn compared to the patch.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Joseph Meehan

nighthawk wrote:
Hello, can anyone help,There's a area of my carpet that's starting
to thin can i repair that spot? with a piece of extra carpet that
i have from the installation?

Sure, but remember that all the carpet has started to thin so no
matter where you make the cut for the replacement the carpet next to
the patch is going to look worn compared to the patch.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

There are differences depending on the material. I suggest you test
this out in a closet or other hidden area.

Lay the patch over the area to be patched. Cut both the patch and the
original carpet with one slice to assure a good fit. Remove the original
slip some carpet tape all around the hole with half if it under the existing
carpet, place the new carpet in the hole and press down. There are also
heat seal type tape, a bit more complex. Good Luck

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit