Dave DesRoches

Default Leaky shower

I've got one of those standard Temptrol shower controls, where you dial the
triangular temperature knob counter clockwise to desired temp. When we dial
it back to the "12 o'clock" (i.e. off) position, the faucet still drips.
Not sure how to replace or fix this type of fixture - can someone offer any
advice?

Thanks in advance,
-Dave

Speedy Jim

Dave DesRoches wrote:
I've got one of those standard Temptrol shower controls, where you dial the
triangular temperature knob counter clockwise to desired temp. When we dial
it back to the "12 o'clock" (i.e. off) position, the faucet still drips.
Not sure how to replace or fix this type of fixture - can someone offer any
advice?

Thanks in advance,
-Dave

http://watertownsupply.com/Products/.../HomePage.html