new

Default Kitchen Sink - will it fit???

I am thinking of buying a Elkay ELU2118 undermount kitchen sink for my 27"
wide "standard" kitchen sink cabinet. I am told it will fit but I do not
see how it will, given its overall size of 23.5" (width) * 18.25" (depth -
back-to-front) and the standard 24" cabinet depth? Are they assuming that I
will place the faucet offset to one side or something?

new

The dimensions in the above posting are wrong - I know they will fit. they
are corrected below:

I am thinking of buying a Elkay ELU2118 undermount kitchen sink for my 27"
wide "standard" kitchen sink cabinet. I am told it will fit but I do not
see how it will, given its overall size of 22.5" (width) * 20.125"
(depth - back-to-front) and the standard 24" cabinet depth? Are they
assuming that I will place the faucet offset to one side or something?

Kathy

"new" wrote in
message ...
The dimensions in the above posting are wrong - I

know they will fit. they
are corrected below:

I am thinking of buying a Elkay ELU2118

undermount kitchen sink for my 27"
wide "standard" kitchen sink cabinet. I am

told it will fit but I do not
see how it will, given its overall size of

22.5" (width) * 20.125"
(depth - back-to-front) and the standard 24"

cabinet depth? Are they
assuming that I will place the faucet offset to

one side or something?

I put in a new stainless steel sink that fit in the
same hole as the old one yet was deeper and seemed
roomier. Now the drawer next to the sink doesn't
work cause it hits the sink. It was removed to the
other room untill we finished putting the new sink
in and everything worked fine with no leaks, even
the sprayer. Went to put the drawer in when we were
fixing dinner and it didn't fit. The drawer and the
sink are overlapping now. Maybe .030 but enough
that the drawer is messed up.