New & Improved - N/F John

Default Old Kitchen Cabinets - Internal Hardware needed

I have kitchen cabinets that need face lift and some replacement internal
hardware. The cabinets are probably 50 years old and I believe they were
ready made or standard size.

My hardware problem is mainly half-inch nylon wheels that have cracked off
or are just worn. The doors have a small 1/2 inch wheel that is
springloaded. The wheel rides over a small bump within the cabinet to hold
the door closed. This door component is about 1.5" in total length.

The wooden drawer rides on two wheels. These wheels are just little wheels
with a bracket that are nailed to the cabinet.

I went to HD an only saw new cabinet hardware. The stuff I want is small
and simple by comparison to the double jointed stuff they have today.

Can anyone recommend a place to find such old designs?

nospambob

www.wwhardware.com may be helpful but not necessarily for replacement
wheels. Replacement drawer slides.