Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harry Everhart

Default Scratches and Dents out of pine?

I have some pine wood that has some deep surface scratches and dents. I
would like to get them out the best I could before I stain and finish
the wood. What is the best way to get scratches and dents out of pine?
Some of the the scratches may be as deep as 1/16 of an inch.

Someone said heat from an iron and steam. Is that right?

Harry