Stormin Mormon

Default Enlarge Your Jesus

Hmm. Is that what they are selling at the ball park when the guys stand up
and holler "JESUS F'ING CHRIST"? I've seen beer vendors, but now I know what
they are selling.

Next time that happens, I'll walk up to the guy, offer him a ten dollar
bill, and ask him to let me have it.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
Introducing the new Jesus enlarging pill.

Are you tired of having a limp jesus when you mount your sexual
partner? Fear no more. For only $7.99 per day, you can enlarge your
jesus. Look no further. A firm jesus is waiting in your pants. Just
pop a pill. wait 20 minutes, and jesus will stand up, salute the sky
and perform without doubt. You will have the biggest jesus in your
neighborhood.

Special introductory offer. Buy one months supply of jesus enlarger
pills and you will get a free additional weeks supply. It has never
been this easy. You can also earn a distributorship award and obtain
free pills for simply selling them in your church. It's so easy to
do. When your priest is handing out communion, simply stand next to
him and had out our advertising leaflets. After mass, stand by the
church door and watch your pockets fill with money from heaven. The
bigger you make jesus, the harder he will get and the more money you
will make after mass. Soon you will be reaping your heavenly rewards
because you will be attending each and every mass at every church in
town. Surely you will buy your key to heaven where the biggest jesus
will await you with outstretched arms.

Do it today. Order your first month of jesus enlarging pills and
begin climbing the ladder to success and to the biggest jesus of all.

Enlarge your jesus today.

Send $300 today (Shipping and handling included), for your first
months supply.

Send to:
Jesus Enlarger
PO Box 200
Heaven, TX Z0019

or call 1-800-BIG-JESUS
Have your credit card ready.

B-Hate-Me

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Hmm. Is that what they are selling at the ball park when the guys stand up
and holler "JESUS F'ING CHRIST"? I've seen beer vendors, but now I know
what
they are selling.

Next time that happens, I'll walk up to the guy, offer him a ten dollar
bill, and ask him to let me have it.

Sure....Then drop your drawers and bend over.

For $10.00 he'll "make you a christian".