Senin

Default Sprinkler Pipe Leak- poly flexible tubing

In a section of my yard I have poly flexible tubing that is a pipe for
my sprinklers. There appears to be a leak in that. Anybody have a
good idea on how to fix that?

Tony Hwang

Senin wrote:

In a section of my yard I have poly flexible tubing that is a pipe for
my sprinklers. There appears to be a leak in that. Anybody have a
good idea on how to fix that?

Hi,
Splice.
Tony
Rudy

Splice.

a fitting thats under 1.00 and just 'pushes on' to each side once you cut
the line where the leak is

Your tubing is likely the kind subject to a lawsuit of which money may
have run out. Search on the Internet for "polybutylene."
If it is polybutylene, I wouldn't be surprised if other parts sprung
leaks in the future.
I would get a plumber to replace the whole thing.