Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pounds on Wood

Default Fill dirt?

I need a yard or two of clean fill dirt to improve the drainage away from my
home. How does an individual find local fill dirt? I've seen signs for
free dirt now and then, but when I need it I don't know where to look.

--
********
Bill Pounds

How will one back fill dirt when between the bottom of slab and footing? orangetrader Home Repair 10 May 10th 17 08:14 PM
Best solution for putting dirt against a vinyl sided wood building. ameijers Home Repair 2 April 4th 05 03:05 AM
Foundation VII - crunching numbers, dirt clods & teeth John Moorhead Woodworking 12 August 9th 04 12:32 AM
Dirt in crawlspace Todd Home Repair 11 November 13th 03 11:31 AM
driveway storm drain getting clogged with dirt Rachel Smith Home Repair 1 August 26th 03 09:14 AM