Default Resin-Based Deck Stain

I found a website this morning before going out to buy products for
deck cleaning and deck restoration. The author claimed any oil-based
stain will contribute to the growth of mildew in pressure-treated wood.
He suggests strongly buying a "resin-based" stain, and a search for
that term on Google, Yahoo, and other search engines turned up warnings
that popular brands of stain contain only 5% resin.

So-- Where can I buy resin-based stain or protectant? Any suggests of
websites or particularly of stores in the Northeastern Pennsylvania
region Greatly appreciated.

m Ransley

Most stains have anti mildew agents in them. My deck stain does not
mildew much but where it is worn off to wood , the wood does. Go to a
real paint store talk to a pro about what they have. There are also anti
mildew additives you can buy . If it occurs a bit of bleach sprayed in
garden sprayer will kill it. Im in total shade so I use bleach alot or I
would have black concrete walks.