snpboy

Default wagner power sprayer

I have a wagner power sprayer,that will not spray. it makes a loud buzzing
noise but nothing comes out. i have taken it apart and cleaned it but still
no liquid comes out is there a reason for this. Thanks.

Kasoma Duplantis

Edwin Pawlowski

"snpboy" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
I have a wagner power sprayer,that will not spray. it makes a loud buzzing
noise but nothing comes out. i have taken it apart and cleaned it but
still
no liquid comes out is there a reason for this. Thanks.

Kasoma Duplantis

Yes, their is a reason. Wagner sprayers are crap. Mine is crap, everyone
else's is crap. I have no idea how they continue to sell them.

m Ransley

A cup gun, buzz sprayer, if there is no clog trash it it is history.

curmudgeon

Gee I guess the one I've been using successfully for the last 10 years
must've been the one single good one they made.

Beware of broad sweeping statements cause all of them are made by jerks.
Ooops...g

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"snpboy" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
I have a wagner power sprayer,that will not spray. it makes a loud
buzzing
noise but nothing comes out. i have taken it apart and cleaned it but
still
no liquid comes out is there a reason for this. Thanks.

Kasoma Duplantis

Yes, their is a reason. Wagner sprayers are crap. Mine is crap, everyone
else's is crap. I have no idea how they continue to sell them.

longshot

Gee I guess the one I've been using successfully for the last 10 years
must've been the one single good one they made.

they work as good as you clean them, which BTW , sux really bad.

Edwin Pawlowski

"curmudgeon" wrote in message
.. .
Gee I guess the one I've been using successfully for the last 10 years
must've been the one single good one they made.

Beware of broad sweeping statements cause all of them are made by jerks.
Ooops...g

..

Well thank you! Not everyone recognizes my better qualities.
Ed

m Ransley

No pro would use one for 10 years, a pro would blow it after a few
jobs, A pro would use a real sprayer that moves paint, even then with
the spitting and dripping they are limited in use. Truely a HO item.
They have their place but it is a limited one not like the advertisments
show, painting houses. One hot day working it hard will overheat - ruin
the coil . Some people have 15 yr old B&D sanders, well I can ruin one a
day guarnteed.

Wagner sprayer for baseboards Bead Runner Home Repair 7 August 29th 04 11:41 PM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
POWER SAVING UNIT ? mowhoong Electronics Repair 7 May 7th 04 06:10 AM
need help tracing power circuit on laptop railroadrum Electronics Repair 7 April 16th 04 09:02 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM