Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Travis Jordan

e-PRO Kenneth wrote:
I would like to know what other uses of technology provides to other
fellow Realtors out there.

Kenneth - Are you reading this newsgroup, or are you just spamvertising
your business?

e-PRO Kenneth

Default How Realtors are using their cell phone

As a Realtor e-PRO in Tallahassee, Florida, I am very conscious of the
importance of technology in assisting my buyers and sellers. The cell
phone is the most important tool in the box of Realtor tools. I use it
for many things, not just phone calls. I use it to:
1. organize my daily activities, 2. keep a data base of clients and
service providers, 3. for text messaging to clients who prefer that
option for communication, 4. to receive text message leads from my
Interactive Voice Response system, 5. to send email to my home computer
or laptop in place of taking notes on paper, 6. to keep brief voice
memos of people I meet to help me remember who they are, 7. the speaker
phone so that i can look up information withhout having to hold my cell
phone, 8. to list email addresses of clients, and service providers. 9.
to do quick math calculations, 10. to record names by phone numbers so
that i know which client or service provider is calling me before i
respond. There are so many other things I cann do to like check email
and web, but i don't do that at this moment, since i have my laptop
with me much of the time.
I would like to know what other uses of technology provides to other
fellow Realtors out there.
Kenneth Fach, Realtor e-PRO
Keller Williams Town and Country Realty, Tallahassee, Florida
www.Kenneth-MarketsHomes.com

JessicaG

"e-PRO Kenneth" wrote in message
oups.com...
As a Realtor e-PRO in Tallahassee, Florida, I am very conscious of the
importance of technology in assisting my buyers and sellers. The cell
phone is the most important tool in the box of Realtor tools. I use it

Nice try.

Dave Balderstone

In article .com,
e-PRO Kenneth wrote:

As a Realtor e-PRO in Tallahassee, Florida, I am very conscious of the
importance of technology in assisting my buyers and sellers.

As Publishing Professional living in Saskatchewan, Canada, I really
don't care what you think is important to your buyers and sellers.

djb

--
"Modern technology has enabled us to communicate and organize with speed and
efficiency never before possible. People have gotten less competent to