Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Lordmajax

Default modern furniture

Hello,

I'm looking for modern furniture. Kind of like the look of an Ipod. Sleek
and white. I love the white/black design. I can't seem to find a headboard
for the tempurpedic bed that I'm going to buy. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Michael

msudhir

Hi,

I am having the same problem of matching my furniture - can you consult
any interior designer? He/She might know. Have you been to these big
stores i nthe city? Did you search internet ??? Let me know as I am
also struggling to find a good quality furniture

On 8 Feb 2005 16:01:16 -0800, someone wrote:

I am having the same problem of matching my furniture - can you consult
any interior designer?

If you wanna pay for their time you can....