Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Replacing cracked grout

Due to slight wall shifting after adding a floor, I have cracks in the
grout near the wall borders. Is it better to mix new grout to fill the
gaps or add a silicone bead. (One of the cracks is in the tiled shower
floor and I'm worried about water getting under the tiles and causing
leaks below).
Thanks
Nat