Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default internet fax service (pay as you need)

I no longer have a home phone line (I use my cell phone).
Once in a while I need to send a fax. I now need to go to a local
kinkos and pay $1 or so a page. The price is reasonable for my usage,
but I would rather not have to go out just to fax something. I would
rather use my computer scanner at home. There are many internet fax
services out there, yet the ones I found require either monthly fees or
the free ones don't support graphics or all fax#s. Can anyone recommend
an internet fax service that charges per fax only?
Thanks