If anyone is looking for a pay as you go Internet fax service provider,
iSendit.com offers a convenient pay as you go program with no software
needed. They are at www.isendit.com. Good luck.

wrote:
I no longer have a home phone line (I use my cell phone).
Once in a while I need to send a fax. I now need to go to a local
kinkos and pay $1 or so a page. The price is reasonable for my usage,
but I would rather not have to go out just to fax something. I would
rather use my computer scanner at home. There are many internet fax
services out there, yet the ones I found require either monthly fees

or
the free ones don't support graphics or all fax#s. Can anyone

recommend
an internet fax service that charges per fax only?
Thanks