Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

rear admiral

Default On Buying a Trailer/Mobile Home

can you tell me where to look for the crossover duct? i am getting
heat on only one side of my doublewide, and suspect that something was
not hooked up correctly when it was leveled and trimmed two weeks ago.
i crawled under the middle of the thing and went almost all the way to
the end. The entire thing is sealed in some kind of black fabric, and i
see no openings for any kind of ducts, or anything?
thanks for your help.

On 17 Jan 2005 19:06:30 -0800, someone wrote:

... The entire thing is sealed in some kind of black fabric, and i
see no openings for any kind of ducts,

??? Why would there be an opening for or of ducts"???

The ducts don't go in and out of the fabric, they are inside it.

The joys of a home on wheels instead of a basement!