Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

The Bear

Default New Global Stock Exchange Launching MAY 2005

Southern Capital Group announced the launching of a New Global Stock
Exchange in May of 2005 that will change the ways companies from all
over the world raise capital and finance new ventures. The new stock
exchange will allow trading 24/7/365 day a year. This Exchange will
blow your mind!

We have teamed up with the number one software developer that makes
this industries software and they love my Exchange! They also have over
1000 clients using there software, many fortune 500 companies.
Our platform is based on software that can be translated into about 54
languages and the investors can trade in over 100 currencies from
around the world. Our exchange will be a financial platform that will
bring together all types of financial products,real estate and business
services to our clients.

Our first targeted markets will be targeting US and Hispanic businesses
sector here in the US and South America, offering them financial
services that most financial institutions have overlooked. We have
created alot of major interest from top Hispanic leaders from here in
the US. They Love it!

Here are sample of twelve of the fifty services we will be offering,
there are alot of websites that offer 1 or 2 of these services, but
none has ever offered all of these services under one roof. Our
software allows this, along with our many years of putting the correct
partnerships together that will make this project a success. We have
spent 3 years putting this together.

1.Business Brokerage(Worldwide)
2.Business Loans (Private Investors,SBA)
3.Construction Loans (Commercial and Residential Sub-divisions.
4.Commercial Real Estate Loans in 50 States
5.Home Loans in 50 states.
6.Bond Issues (church,municipal,foreign governments,mortgage-backed)
7.Investment Banking Services (valuations,corporate finance,private
placements 504,505,506)
8.Venture Capital Financing(Seed,Start-up,Final Round)
9.Non-preforming Loan Brokerage Service to banks,savings and
loans,mortgage companies.(We have partnered with one of the largest
buyers of non-performing loans in the US).
10.Cash Flow Note Brokerage Service(Seller financed business and real
estate notes)
11.Private Label Mastercard Debit/Payroll card program that all members
will be issued. Deposits can be made at any Bank of America
12.Real Estate Venture Fund(Buys distressed commercial and residential
real estate from all over the world.

Email us at with questions regarding
becoming an Affiliate, Business Development Agent or Investor
Relations. Website will open May 1,2005

Sincerely,
Terry White