Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thomas

Default Quilt cover in tumble dryer

I have had this problem for years and it's about time I tried to rectify
it..

Basically, whenever I put my quilt cover in the tumble dryer, it ends up
wrapping around itself so that at the end of the drying cycle it's in a
tight ball. So the outside is perfectly dry but the inside is always still
wet.

Up until now, I have been stopping the tumble dryer every 10 minutes,
unravelling the cover and then putting it back in again, but I have to do
this 5 or 6 times until the drying cycle is finished.

Anyone got any tips or ideas, please? It drives me up the wall!

Thanks in advance.