Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Clint

Default asbestos insulation

Hi,
I've been trying to find photos of blown asbestos insulation on the net, but
haven't had any luck. If anyone knows of a web site with pictures of it or
has photos of it could you please forward them to me.

Thank You,
Clinton

Travis Jordan

Clint wrote:
Hi,
I've been trying to find photos of blown asbestos insulation on the
net, but haven't had any luck. If anyone knows of a web site with
pictures of it or has photos of it could you please forward them to
me.

Thank You,
Clinton

Google "asbestos insulation pictures"

Al Bundy

"Clint" wrote in message . ..
Hi,
I've been trying to find photos of blown asbestos insulation on the net, but
haven't had any luck. If anyone knows of a web site with pictures of it or
has photos of it could you please forward them to me.

Thank You,
Clinton

Asbestos fibers are easily identifiable under a microscope. You could
take a sample and get it inspected. It's not expensive and maybe even
free someplaces. If you have any question you should have a sample
analyzed because asbestos was mixed with other insulating material,
sometimes by mistake such as the vermiculite contamination. So you
could be looking at vermiculite and think it's safe and it might not
be.