Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

RandyB

Default Recreational Home Insurance

My wife and I have some property that is about 250 miles from our
primary home, we are making the place into a homesite so we may have
our final home there. Right now we have a 5th wheel trailer with a
pole building built to shelter it and have had power, phone and a
septic system installed. Also we have a storage shed in which we have
a lot of personal property. I need to put some insurance on that
place in case of theft, fire or any other thing that could cause us a
loss.

Does anybody know of a reputable insurance company that insures
property in those type of situations. I've searched around here for a
company but nobody will insure an unoccupied place like that. If
anybody knows of one please let me know.

TIA