Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

John Bartley I solved my XP problems w/ Service P

Default Adding another two-line cordless

Have a RadioShack 43-1704 two-line cordless, and need to add another
two-line cordless in the same house. Also have WiFi, so the phone
would need to be frequency-agile, as is the RatShack.

Range is not an important issue, but it would be nice it if would
provide some kind of privacy for our conversations (no 900mHz analog).
Answering machine not needed.

Your experience-based suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Phone line problem Zwox Electronics Repair 2 July 29th 04 12:33 AM
Line out jack Joseph Electronics 0 July 17th 04 10:21 AM
Bright Vertical Line on TV Rob Electronics Repair 12 March 14th 04 06:37 PM
Telephone Line Problems barry martin Home Repair 1 March 7th 04 03:00 AM
Automatic line feed grass/edge trimmers are the greatest. John Doe Home Repair 0 January 8th 04 12:16 AM