Electronics (alt.electronics)

Joseph

Default Line out jack

unless your speakers equip with an amplifer, you need to connect the TV line
out to an amplifier line in. The signal need to be amplified to push the
speakers.

"Sankar" wrote in message
m...
I am new to electronics
I wonder how line out jack (rca) functions ? I cant hear when I
connect my speakers directly to my TV's line out. But when connected
to line in of my system it receives audio. What is the principle used
?

Thanx in Advance
Sankar