Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Canna Service User

Default Thermostat recommendation?

I need to replace old mechanical Honey Well thermostat
in my living room (the clock stopped working). Any recommendations
on digital ones? I am concerned on the accuracy of the temprature
sensor since my old one did not seem to behave correctly.

Thank you in advance!

--
Dlkim
Andy Hill

Canna Service User wrote:
I need to replace old mechanical Honey Well thermostat
in my living room (the clock stopped working). Any recommendations
on digital ones? I am concerned on the accuracy of the temprature
sensor since my old one did not seem to behave correctly.

I've had good luck with the Honeywell Chronotherm units. You can usually pick
up a refurb / return unit from overstock.com for roughly 50% what they'd run you
at Home Depot or Lowes. Just check the specs on the units before you buy --
the fancier jobs may have w-a-a--a-y more configuration options than you want to
deal with.

TURTLE

"Canna Service User" wrote in message
I need to replace old mechanical Honey Well thermostat
in my living room (the clock stopped working). Any recommendations
on digital ones? I am concerned on the accuracy of the temprature
sensor since my old one did not seem to behave correctly.

Thank you in advance!

--
Dlkim

This is Turtle.

For a plain Digital read out thermostat go White Rogers 1F86-244 . Then they
have a programiable 1F80-241 or the 1F80-261 type close to these numbers.

TURTLE