Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
M K M K is offline

Default Krause Ladder recall

Glad I saw these informational posts. Thank you.
I was online looking to replace a cracked plastic ladder foot stabilizer on my 20 + year OLD 12 ft. Krause Multi Matic ladder model # 121482.
I was not aware that there was a safety recall on this old ladder until my internet searches showed that.
I just called my local Home Depot... manager George will replace my old ladder with a brand new comparable size of Gorilla brand. How about that?