DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Krause Ladder recall (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/684649-krause-ladder-recall.html)

M K January 30th 21 07:25 PM

Krause Ladder recall

Glad I saw these informational posts. Thank you.
I was online looking to replace a cracked plastic ladder foot stabilizer on my 20 + year OLD 12 ft. Krause Multi Matic ladder model # 121482.
I was not aware that there was a safety recall on this old ladder until my internet searches showed that.
I just called my local Home Depot... manager George will replace my old ladder with a brand new comparable size of Gorilla brand. How about that?