Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Insulate brand windows?

On Monday, April 26, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Michael Burr wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for consumer comments on Insulate brand windows manufactured
in Auburn Washington. They claim to be "a leader in the vinyl window
industry since introducing the first vinyl window for new home
construction on the West Coast in 1985".

They are a Certainteed company - yet I've not been able to find any
specific references to this window brand in the DejaNews archives, etc.
Any comments regarding experiences with this window would be greatly
appreciated.!

--
Michael Burr - Renaissance Man Wanna-Be
97% is enough! Support Julia Butterfly - http://www.lunatree.org/

Hello- I just bought a house with Insualte windows. I have to replace some of the screens (bent frames) I cant find a crumb of info about this company. Have you had any luck finding any info?