Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Iluv

Default How do you start a mortgage biz?

I am wondering how you start a mortgage biz? I would like to provide
loans to prospective home buyers. Of course, i will develop a
relationship with a bank(lender)to provide them customers. So how do i
get my cut from this? I guess i am more of a 3rd party. Is this what
mortgage brokers do? It just seems like a very good biz. I believe i
can target people who have low credit, not much money, etc. but want
to buy a house. Do i need to take classes and be certified? I have an
MBA. Thanks.

On 12 Aug 2004 21:24:17 -0700, someone wrote:

I am wondering how you start a mortgage biz? .....
..... Do i need to take classes and be certified? I have an
MBA.

What mail order catalog did you get that MBA from, to be asking a Q
like this????

-v.

Iluv

Mail order? I got my MBA from the Univ. of Texas. I haven't been able
to apply it since i'm in the Information Technology field. I am trying
to leave this field. Opportunities in this field are heading overseas.
I am trying to transition my myself that's why i was wondering if i
would still have to take classes in this biz eventhough i have an MBA.