Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Joshua Putnam

Default York Triathlon heat pump system?

We're replacing an ancient convection heating system in our 1908 home
with something new, but we haven't decided exactly what yet. Googling
around turned up some recent positive references to the gas-fired York
Triathlon heat pump system, but further Googling found many complaints
about the York Triathlon system from the early '90s.

It's been a decade since most of those complaints, is the York Triathlon
a viable system? Anyone with actual experience, positive or negative,
I'd be very happy to hear about it.

Thanks!

--
is Joshua Putnam
http://www.phred.org/~josh/
TURTLE

"Joshua Putnam" wrote in message
We're replacing an ancient convection heating system in our 1908 home
with something new, but we haven't decided exactly what yet. Googling
around turned up some recent positive references to the gas-fired York
Triathlon heat pump system, but further Googling found many complaints
about the York Triathlon system from the early '90s.

It's been a decade since most of those complaints, is the York Triathlon
a viable system? Anyone with actual experience, positive or negative,
I'd be very happy to hear about it.

Thanks!

--
is Joshua Putnam
http://www.phred.org/~josh/
Books for Bicycle Mechanics and Tinkerers:
http://www.phred.org/~josh/bike/bikebooks.html

This is Turtle.

I work on hvac systems and Dearly love them for a money maker and you really get
to work on them a good bit.

TURTLE

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (